Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Define Yourself

Jenna opened her own gym this past week and my heart overflows with pride. Check out her website: tumbleandcheer.com






Mom doing a cartwheel





For the longest time Jen and Trey have talked about having a piece of land with animals and opening a gym - in the time since Christmas 2012 they have accomplished both. I am so proud of them for building such a great life for them and my super cute nieces.  Spend time with Tana and Harlee and it obvious they are free and happy little girls.

When I was preparing to return from South Africa Jenna sent me an email that warmed my heart. So much so that I kept it in my inbox to this day and read it every couple of weeks. In it she talked about how she was proud of me. 

I look forward to you teaching my kids to have passion for something and for that passion to turn to movement. A movement that one cannot stop and that can move mountains. 

I feel the same way about her - she has done something huge by starting her own business that will allow her to provide the kind of lifestyle her and Trey want for themselves and their kids. I have no doubt that Define Yourself will be successful and am so happy they have built a life to be proud of out in San Tan Valley!