Tuesday, February 19, 2013

V-Day 2013

It is not really our style to make a big deal about Valentines Day. You know fight the man and all that! Well this year I decided to do a count down to Valentines Day and I am pretty proud of myself. Derek said "it is about time you do something thoughtful!"

So here is the run down of what I did.....

  • Goat cheese: "I know it is cheesy, but we are going to do a count down to Valentines Day!
  • Thai Red Curry Sauce: "You're Hot!"
  • Gold Fish: "Out of all the fish in the sea am glad we found each other!"
  • Ginger Green Tea: "Just thinking about you warms my heart."
  • Apple Chips: "You are the apple of my eye."
  • Yogurt covered raisins: "Feel like raisin' some hell?"
  • Some spicy pickles: "I am pickled to death to be your wife!"
  • Bear Naked brand Granola: you know.......
  • Iced Outmeal Cookies (Derek's favorite): "You're Sweet!"
  • Jelly Bellies: "Everyday with you is a surprise adventure."
  • Strewberries: "I love you berry much."
  • Nut mix: "You drive me nuts...in the good way."
  • A Cliff Bar: "I would jump off a cliff if I lost you."
  • Gum: "I am stuck on you."
  • Soy Sauce: "You make me soy happy."
  • Altoids: "You're cool."
I modified it from that candy version - you know the one that says "I love you to pieces" and uses a bag of Reese's pieces??? Well, we are such little hipsters so I had to change it to be original!